December 19, 2018

December 19, 2018

dynamic :

just jump run + back


In 12 Days of Christmas Song Format, Do the following For Time:

100 Meter Run
2 Toes to Bar
3 Pullups
4 One Arm Snatch
5 Hand Release Pushups
6 Lunges (each leg)
7 Situps
8 Burpees
9 Wall Ball
10 Medicine Ball Cleans
11 Kettlebell SDHP
12 Box Jumps
notes :
- 45 minute time cap.

21 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
I am extremely impressed together with your writing talents as neatly
as with the structure for your blog. Is this a paid subject or did you customize it
your self? Either way keep up the nice quality writing,
it is rare to see a nice weblog like this one these
days..

Sat, February 16, 2019 @ 7:43 PM

2. Jeainwabe wrote:
Cheap Cialis Online Buy Accutane For Acne Buy Generic Tadalafil Online Cheap [url=http://rxbill8.com]cheap cialis online[/url] What Is Amoxicillin Used To Treat Levitra 10 Cialis Pills Cheapest

Tue, February 19, 2019 @ 2:53 PM

3. MaTsdfgego wrote:
cialis canada - http://cialiaswiskmetri.com

Fri, March 8, 2019 @ 10:13 AM

4. MaTsdfgego wrote:
generic cialis - http://cialiaswiskmetri.com

Sat, March 9, 2019 @ 1:46 AM

5. MaTsdfgego wrote:
cialis coupon - http://cialiaswiskmetri.com

Sat, March 9, 2019 @ 4:45 PM

6. wrote:
Having read this I believed it was really enlightening.
I appreciate you spending some time and energy to
put this information together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both
reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

Buy Cheap Viagra Online Buy Cheap Viagra Online

Tue, March 12, 2019 @ 11:57 PM

7. wrote:
I believe everything said made a great deal of sense.
However, what about this? what if you wrote
a catchier title? I am not saying your information isn't good, but suppose
you added something that grabbed people's attention? I mean December 19,
2018 | Thunder Valley CrossFit is kinda plain. You ought to peek at Yahoo's front
page and see how they create article titles to get people to click.
You might add a video or a related pic or two to get readers interested about
everything've got to say. Just my opinion,
it would bring your posts a little livelier.
Buy Cheap Viagra Online, Chi, viagra spain

Wed, March 13, 2019 @ 6:27 AM

8. wrote:
Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog site in Firefox, it looks fine
but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, superb blog!

Sun, May 5, 2019 @ 5:30 AM

9. wrote:
I've learn a few excellent stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking
for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you set to create this type of great informative site.

Wed, May 15, 2019 @ 6:55 AM

10. wrote:
Hello, I enjoy reading through your article post.
I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 10:04 AM

11. wrote:
Hello every one, here every person is sharing such
know-how, thus it's good to read this website, and
I used to visit this web site daily.

Fri, May 17, 2019 @ 11:44 AM

12. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally,
it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your
weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?
natalielise plenty of fish

Fri, July 26, 2019 @ 6:20 AM

13. wrote:
Hello I am so glad I found your weblog, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Aol for
something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post and a all round exciting
blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read
it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do
keep up the superb job.

Sun, August 18, 2019 @ 6:11 PM

14. wrote:
Hi, I do believe this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it ;)
I am going to revisit once again since i have saved as a favorite it.
Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be
rich and continue to guide other people.

Sun, August 18, 2019 @ 10:44 PM

15. wrote:
Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest
writing a blog article or vice-versa? My site goes over a
lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly
benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an e-mail.
I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by
the way!

Sun, September 1, 2019 @ 12:17 PM

16. wrote:
I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also visit this
web site on regular basis to take updated from most recent reports.

Mon, September 2, 2019 @ 10:58 AM

17. wrote:
I simply couldn't go away your site before suggesting that I
really loved the standard information an individual provide
in your guests? Is gonna be back steadily to check up on new posts

Sat, September 7, 2019 @ 12:24 AM

18. wrote:
Unquestionably believe that that you stated. Your favourite reason appeared
to be on the web the easiest factor to have in mind
of. I say to you, I certainly get irked even as people
consider worries that they plainly don't realize about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top as smartly as outlined out the entire thing with no need side effect , people could take a signal.
Will probably be again to get more. Thank you

Sat, September 21, 2019 @ 5:37 AM

19. wrote:
I for all time emailed this blog post page to all my associates,
for the reason that if like to read it after that my links will too.

Thu, September 26, 2019 @ 5:49 PM

20. wrote:
I visited multiple web pages except the audio quality for audio songs existing at this web site is
in fact wonderful.

Sat, September 28, 2019 @ 11:27 AM

21. wrote:
I visited several sites however the audio quality for audio songs current at this web page
is really marvelous.

Wed, October 2, 2019 @ 10:14 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.