December 23, 2015
1:15 clock x 12 of :
ground to overhead
- any variation of ground to overhead (clean and jerk, snatch, or thruster).
- build in weight over 12 sets.
- can mix and match or stick with same lift.
- "burger king" day. can lift heavy, work on technique with lift(s) of your choice.
- if new PR, click "add performance", select lift variation, and log movement.
15 minute amrap of:
a) plank x 30 secs
b) burpees x 10
c) kettlebell swings (53/35) x 15
d) double unders x 50
e) situps x 20
- 4 or 5 person teams.
- each partner at different station, can not rotate until each team member completes designated reps at station.
- one rotation of whole team = round.
- double under scaling = 25 du or 50 singles.
- 125 rep round.
Posted on Wed, December 23, 2015
by Brad Weems