January 27, 2016
5 minute clock
a) med ball leg extensions x 20
b) row 150 meters
c) lunges x 24
d) pushups x 15
a) kb hip opening
Back Squat - 6 min wu + 5 sets, every 2 mins perform 5 reps.
- can build or remain at same weight for all five sets.
- suggested %'s to build to = 70-90%
16 minute emom of :
a) 8-15 calorie row
b) 8-12 shoulder to overhead (115/85)
c) 4-12 strict pullups
d) 10-15 kb swings
- scoring = lowest round of each movement added together.
- pullup scaling = band pullups or strict ring rows.
- scale overhead weight if needed.
Posted on Wed, January 27, 2016
by Brad Weems